In carrying out its duties and responsibilities, the Board of Commissioners together with the Board of Directors forms a Charter containing a set of corporate legal principles, applicable laws and regulations, directives from the Shareholders and the provisions of the Articles of Association governing the duties and responsibilities of the Board of Commissioners. Board of Commissioners and Directors. This Work Guide aims to enable the Board of Commissioners and Directors to better understand their rights and obligations, duties and responsibilities as well as regulations relating to the work procedures of the Board of Commissioners and Directors.
Functions and Duties of the Board of Commissioners:
1. Overseeing internal management and management policies and systems;
2. Develop GCG practices and ensure that their implementation goes well at all levels in the Company and make adjustments if necessary;
3. Oversees the management of the Company by the Board of Directors and ensures that the Directors have taken into account the interests of the Shareholders.
4. Form the Audit Committee and other committees if deemed necessary and evaluate the performance of the Committee at the end of the financial year.
5. Organize the annual GMS and other GMS in accordance with their authority as stipulated in the legislation and articles of association
In carrying out its duties and responsibilities, the Board of Directors has a handle in the form of a Work Charter which includes the principles of corporate law, the applicable laws and regulations,
the directives of the Shareholders and the provisions of the Articles of Association governing the duties and responsibilities of the Directors. This Work Guideline aims to enable the Board of Directors
to run the Company efficiently, effectively, transparently, competently, independently, and accountably so that it can be accepted by all interested parties and in accordance with the applicable laws and
regulations in Indonesia.
1. Caring for the Company in accordance with its authority and responsibilities as stated in the Company's Articles of Association, including holding an Annual GMS and other GMS.
2. Representing the Company in and out of court.
3. Manage and coordinate all activities of the Company.
4. Establish strategies and various policies that are in line with the Company's vision and mission.
5. Ensuring the availability of data, information that is accurate, relevant and timely to the Board of Commissioners.
6. Apply GCG principles in each of the Company's business activities.
7. Ensuring the availability of funds to support all the Company's business activities through the handling of planning, management and financial reporting effectively, efficiently and reliably.
8. Form a Committee to support effectiveness and responsibility and evaluate the Committee's performance at the end of the financial year.
9. Carrying out duties in good faith, full of responsibility and prudence by continuing to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Board of Directors in accordance with Deed No. 2 dated September 27th , 2018 was
An Indonesian citizen, born in Jakarta in 1953, was an alumni of the 1988 Academy of Information of the Republic of Indonesia, had a career in the Information Department of the Republic of Indonesia for approximately 33 years, starting to join the Company in 2018. On the sidelines of his busy life, he has played an important role in the Gender Equality of the Indonesian National Council for Social Welfare, as well as participating in the humanitarian field for the earthquake in Aceh and Nias from 2005 to 2006, besides that he was also active in Republican arts industry trade missions Indonesia and Indonesian arts missions in several countries.
This Indonesian citizen born in 1965 earned his last bachelor's degree, Master of Law. He has more than 20 years of capital market experience, joiningthe Company in 2016. Being well-known as a professional practitioner in this field, the Company's Commissioner is often asked to become an advisor in several Corporate Action by a number of public companies. Prior to joining the Company, this capital market expert had joined several national privatecompanies engaged in finance and capital markets, such as banks and securities companies.
The Indonesian citizen who was born in Padang in 1953 is Alumni of Air Transportation Institute (LPPU), Curug 1974, had a career as Senior Watch Supervisor Air Traffic Controller at Perum Angkasa Pura Jakarta for 10 years. After obtaining the Bachelor of Economics degree from one of the private universities in Jakarta and graduated from the Advanced Education of Banking Cader II-1983 from the Indonesian Banking Development Institution (PLKP -LPPI) Kemang, Jakarta, since 1984 has been working in a private national bank for 24 years, with several assignments, including: Branch Manager in several branch offices, Group Head of SME Business West Java Region, Head of Supervision Division of UMKM Credit at Head Office, Project Officer Initial Public Offering (IPO) at Head Office, Head of Capital Market Division at Head Office . Started to join the Company since September 2015.
An Indonesian citizen born in 1979 is a graduate of Bandung Islamic University, starting to join the Company since 2018. Before joining the Company, he had joined several Sharia banks as Senior Managers. On the sidelines of his busy life he was active as a lecturer in the Islamic Banking Education program.
An Indonesian citizen born in 1981 in Bulukumba is a graduate of the Bachelor of Economics from one of the Universities in Makassar, starting to join the Company in 2018. Appointment of the Company's Corporate Secretary based on the Decree of the Company's Board of Directors No. 003 / SK-HR / AKKU / III / 2019 dated March 1, 2019 concerning Appointment of Corporate Secretary (Corporate Secretary). Before joining the Company, he had joined several national private companies engaged in education and finance.
The General Shareholders’ Meeting holds the highest power and authority within the Company which cannot be delegated to the Board of Commissioners and Directors due to limitation of the prevailing regulations and/or the Company’s Articles of Association. The authorities were given to make the following decisions, as follow:
• To approve the annual report which includes approval of the audited financial statements and the report on the supervisory duties conducted and actions taken by the Board of Commissioners;
• To determine the utilization of the net income of Company;
• To appoint Public Accountant listed in Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency;
• To appoint and dismiss members of Board of Commissioners and Directors;
• To determine remuneration and honorarium for member of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners.
|Resume RUPSLB PT Alam Karya Unggul Tbk., 25 Juni 2015
Resume RUPST PT Alam Karya Unggul Tbk., 25 Juni 2015
|Hasil RUPSLB 3.Okt.2016
Hasil RUPST-RUPSLB 1 Juli 2016
Hasil Risalah RUPSLB 12.Mei.2016
|Hasil Risalah RUPSLB 13 Des 2017
Hasil Risalah RUPSLB 20 Januari 2017
Hasil Risalah RUPST 21 Juni 2017
|HASIL RISALAH RUPST 27 Sep 2018
|HASIL RISALAH RUPS 30 Juli 2019